I fear the times when you are far,
The injured heart leaves a scar,
Frantically I head no where the darkness has me all,
Just want to hear u love me, please reiterate my call.
When you deny me darling the whole world is gruesome dark,
Where I wriggle to know the reason why, my love couldn’t spark?
I try and try to be the one, always to my disdain,
Every time I make you smile, I feel I give you pain.
I feel deserted, feel forsaken when u leave away with the setting sun,
I have no friends only those who toss it just for fun.
Your ambiguities and equivocals kick starts an ardor pursuit,
For something which I long so much, known as the forbidden fruit.
Every time I want to offend, God I really want to sin,
Lest despise, I end up; taking it on the chin.
I try to keep my mind in place but the heart conquers it all,
Always giving me a scintilla of hope,
Some day the heart I yearn would reiterate my call.
-Mak
03-05-2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Speechless!!!
Post a Comment