Wriggling through the night, Want a touch of u tonite,
Dont know what it is, But im missing your kiss,
Tears flooding down my cheek, The whole world looks so hazy,
Crying the whole dark night, I ve really gone crazy,
The long lasting hours cannot be dealt
The love in my heart cannot be felt,
The feeling is so quiet, and the words are so tacit,
Its really easy to say,
But I guess I know why u withhold,
Cause there’s someone else,
For whom a commitment you behold,
The mere thought that you know him scatters me apart,
Like a thousand darts that pierces my heart,
You give our relationship, a face of friendship,
But I know darling, there is really something more,
I know the fact baby, we love each other to the core,
We have tonnes of memories to remember and cherish,
Till our mortal bodies die and perish,
But there are many lifes I believe the soul has down the line,
This time I’ ve lost you though; sometime I'll make you mine.
-Mak
01-07-2006
2 comments:
Great flow of ideas. It tells a story unlike most of the other compilations around. I hope it's not yours....
Love it....Kudos.
U have been tagged dude, for details check http://mumbaichaat.blogspot.com/2009/07/sach-ka-samna.html
Post a Comment